Having some thoughts on working with Mikara? Check out the frequently asked questions before selecting a service
- Mikara is the style source that fuses influential methods with personal style.
- She works with you, to help you find your true voice in fashion; and avoid the struggle and the uncertainty of developing your unique style.
- Finding your style is a big part of the process , but believing in it & building self-confidence around it, is the element Mikara is great at igniting!
- You never have to worry again about what colors to wear & how to match them, Mikara educates you on all your needs and identifies the colors that flatters you.
- Having an efficient and organized closet will be effortless from now on with Mikara as your stylist.
Anyone who’s trying to find their own style to someone who is trying to elevate their style. Everyone and anyone qualifies to be Mikara’s client. All is needed is eagerness to learn and willingness to absorb everything Mikara teaches you.
Most of Mikara’s partners in style are:
- Generation X/Y & Millennials: men & women (from 27-35 is the prime ages ).
- Professionals in any career field; who don’t have the time to discover their unique style or you just want to impress someone.
- Individuals in the entertainment and media sectors, for whom their appearance & style is a paramount part of their daily routine.
- Younger & older couples that share a love for looking better for each other.
- New Moms & Housewives who want to regain their fabulous-ness and get up-to date with everything that’s trending in the fashion world.
Mikara honestly…. loves to browse through hundreds of clothes in the various vintage/thrift stores. Mikara believes that vintage/thrift stores hide unlimited possibilities and unique bargains for someone who has that SHARP eye for detail and the experience to identify a hidden gem.
As far as retail stores are concerned, I think that you can find something amazing everywhere, from Neiman Marcus, Zara and Nordstorm Rack, to Target and Nike boutiques, everything holds a potential treasure.
Versatility and flexibility are the key elements when working with a client. We’ll go over your budget and I’ll create a shopping plan which includes the stores that are perfect for you. Usually a mix & match of different stores is attempted, so that I can create a full 360° style for you. From pajamas to tuxedos and from flats to glamorous & sassy high heels.
How far in advance do I need to book services?This highly depends on the service and on the workload I have at any given time. It is suggested that you book 1 week in advance so that you won’t have to wait for a long period of time.
However, since this is a service like any other, scheduling changes are bound to happen and sometimes even same day booking is possible.
In any event, book a consultation with me the earliest possible.
All of the following means of payment are accepted:
- Debit Cards or Credit Cards (via Square or Paypal)
- Virtual Gift Cards
** No Personal Checks**
Its suggested that you book 1 week in advance so that you won’t have to wait for a long period of time. Scheduling are subject to change due to abrupt events.
A deposit of 50% has to be paid as a retainer for Mikara’s services. The deposits are non-refundable, but service/scheduling is transferable.
Final payment is due upon the start of the last session as it is agreed in the first consultation.
There is a 2 hour booking minimum to confirm services. This means that if you shop only for 10 minutes or an hour and a half, the payment for your stylist will still be for 2 hours.
Please check my services’ descriptions to see which ones feature a 2 hour minimum charge.
This depends on many factors. Each person has different goals, needs, budget & aspirations. Charges can vary greatly, from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars for advanced services and larger projects.
All new, first time clients, start with a free 20 minute Consultation.This session is the best way for Mikara to get to know you so she can work on a completely custom plan & style strategy just for you.
Judging someone for their looks and goal is downright wrong and it is not tolerated. Mikara’s ultimate goal (and passion) is to help individuals find their unique voice and accentuate their personality through the way you dress and express yourself.
At the moment, Mikara offers image development, creative direction and fashion styling service. All clothing and accessory recommendations are selected based on what works for your individual profile and are not sold by myself directly or indirectly.
That said, I always explore new possibilities and interesting ventures, so no one knows what my future holds.
If you are not happy with a specific choice, or you don’t like the direction of your look, please feel free to ask Mikara and she will tend to your needs while aiming for 100% in satisfaction.